Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pinterest

My mom, being the unbelievably awesome mom that she is, found out about Pinterest and immediately sent me a link because she knew I would love it.  And like all mothers she is always right! :)  Pictures of food, kitchen chairs, design, paper flowers, cakes, lace, and everything else!

It also gives you a place to tag and keep track of all the awesome pictures that you find around the web.  I'm still figuring out how it all works, but I can already tell that this one is a keeper.

P.S. Sorry for the lack of posts -- it's final exam and paper time for Isaac and since we share a computer he has needed it night and day.  But exams are almost over so I'll be back! :)

P.P.S. I found the most wonderful set of four kitchen chairs at a consignment shop -- I haven't bought them yet but I can't stop thinking about them so I foresee that I'll be heading back there soon!  I'm thinking a nice coat of creamy white paint would be perfect....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...