Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Swimsuit

I have been wanting a swimsuit top like this since I first saw the style, but I couldn't find one I really liked that wasn't super expensive -- until now. 
Via
As cute as skirted bottoms are, they aren't my best look.  Instead I opted for the plain and simple classic bikini bottoms.

The suit just arrived and I am really impressed!  The quality is fantastic, the suit is well lined (top and bottom!), and the style is actually rather flattering.  I honestly can't believe it was only $21 -- I've never had a swimsuit this nice that was so inexpensive. 

Summer will be here before we know it -- so take advantage of the Canvas swimwear sale!  Use OPRAH11 (pin 4281) for $10 off $50 and free shipping (a savings of $10.95).  Or for a purchase of less then $50 use ADDITIONALTEN (pin 2214) for 10% off all items already on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...