Tuesday, August 28, 2012

baby | going home outfit

Here's a little preview of our going home outfit.  It's kinda cute now, but wait till you see it on our baby. ; )



Leggings and jacket by Carter's
Shoes and hair bow are homemade

In case you missed it, yesterday I posted about the ruffle baby shoes.

I found the best baby bow tutorial EVER here. These bows are pretty tiny and lightweight but the trick is keeping them stuck in fine, wispy baby hair. You can make whatever style bow you like but the real winner is her method for no-slip grip on the clips. I can clip one of these onto three strands of my own hair and it sticks like glue (seriously!). Of course it's possible our baby won't have any hair at all so the bow also slides onto a matching headband. :)

3 comments:

  1. I never thought I wanted a girl, but when I see cute little outfits like those it makes me a little broody...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I have babies someday I am going to reread your entire blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly stand how cute that stuff is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...