Saturday, March 31, 2012

celebrate | easter surprises

Earlier this week, my little helper assisted me in sending out some Easter surprises to family members.  Did you know you can send Easter eggs through the mail?  Just find some large eggs, fill, tape the seam to secure for shipping, and take em' to the post office.  I found both the large and the REALLY large eggs at our local dollar store.  

See, it really does work! A safely arrived egg (photo credits go to my mother-in-law).

In the past I have mailed blown up beach balls and a message in a (empty) plastic water bottle.  From what I hear, you can also mail bananas, but I've never tried that one.

Do you know of any other unusual items you can send through the mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...