Monday, September 26, 2011

craft | meal planner

I've tried out quite a few meal planners over the past two years.  Weekly, monthly, print-at-home templates, scribbled on a piece of scrap paper, etc.  I'll be honest, some were better then others.  Then I found this printable template from The Project Girl -- half the page is a Sunday - Saturday meal planner with fill in boxes, the other half is a categorized shopping list.  I decided to spruce it up a little with some lamination and personalized meal magnets.  I made a document with a list of most of the dinners we make on a regular basis along with a couple extras like "date night", "try a new recipe", and "leftovers".  I printed, laminated, and attached magnets to each rectangle so that meals can be arranged and rearranged as needed.   


To make your own meal magnets, create a Word or Publisher document and add text boxes approximately 1in by 3.25in.  Add your own meals and adjust font size, color, and style to suit your preferences.  Print, laminate, cut, and assemble.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this idea! Also, this blog. Looking forward to reading and soaking in as much as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...